In this Internet age, there is an abundance of every kind of service that one can imagine. This is called the age of abundance and it certainly fits correctly for email services. There are too many email services to use today and some users are using multiple email services at the same time. These email services that we are talking about include Gmail, Yahoo and Roadrunner. Users have ample knowledge about the first two emails mentioned and we are here to tell you about RR.com Email Settings. People have very little knowledge about how to set it up and use it, as users keep asking about it online.
How to Set up the Roadrunner Email Service?
In this section, we are here to talk about Spectrum Roadrunner Email Settings and how to set them up so you can use them easily. As Roadrunner is relatively new in the market and the general public does not know much about it yet, except the niche audience who uses it. It is our responsibility to let you know about the setting up of the Roadrunner email.
- Go to the home webpage and click on settings.
- Then you need to select mail, contacts, and calendar once you are done clicking on the "Settings" hit the "Add mail account" option.
- All the information necessary for the RR email service account needs to be filled in
- Then comes the details that you need to put on the server after the information is checked. Then, you must select Roadrunner email POP 3 in the Incoming mail server choice and Roadrunner SMTP Settings in the outgoing.
- Then you must select POP 3 and write the details like hostname, username, and password correctly.