5 things in a wallet
Remember, the following five things should never be stored in a wallet. Of course, the term "wallet" is for that purpose, and so does something else that does not fit the name of the wallet and the other is to prevent personal risk of losing the wallet.
1. Bank Receipt: Bank Receipts Keep your personal information If lost in the hands of fraudsters, they will know your financial situation and know your whereabouts. It should be kept in a safe place at home.
2. Bank card: If you do not have to use a card to make withdrawals or deposits, it is better to keep them at home. Put the bank card in the wallet only when necessary to withdraw or deposit, and do not keep it permanently in the wallet. Of course, when a bank card is lost, you can ask the bank to renew your card, but it can cost you dearly. Or, if it is necessary to carry it every day, there should be a separate place for carrying the cards rather than in the purse.
3. Smartphones: Of course, smartphones are now almost always in the hands of people, but even more recently, wallets now have phones. If you lose your wallet by your phone, it will be dead because of your files, photos, videos etc. It's all in it.
4. Bank Book: If a bank book is lost, it will be easy for thieves to steal your documents and spend your bank money easily.
5. Check Book: Thieves can easily get a user's check, but your account information and password can be ordered to the bank to close. However, it is better not to put it in a wallet.