SBCglobal email is a revered email service that was incepted with the merger between AT&T and Yahoo! This merger resulted in giving SBC users access to all the features that Yahoo has in the offing.
SBC stands for Southwestern Bell Company, which is an American-based company that worked as an independent company for many years. SBCglobal email service was an extremely reliable service, but it was confined to a specific region.
However, it is after the merger of SBCglobal with AT&T that led to the expansion of the wings of SBCglobal email service. Now, everything in SBCglobal email is managed and controlled by AT&T.
SBCglobal email is not a free email, but in order to acquire SBCglobal email, one has to subscribe to one or more services offered by AT&T.
AT&T, the company who acquired SBCglobal service is the top telecommunication company in the world. Despite having a big name and reputation, AT&T continued to sell SBCglobal email with the same name as it is aware of the popularity of SBCglobal email. The only addition AT&T has done to SBCglobal email is adding its own brand name to it. So now, it is known as SBCglobal AT&T email.
SBCglobal email has basically brought together AT&T and Yahoo!, to cater to a much larger user base, which will be able to take benefit from both services. SBCglobal email users have received a big boost in terms of features and security, which otherwise would not have been possible had SBCglobal remained an independent service provider.
To be able to enjoy the features that SBCglobal email has in the offing, you need to first sign up for SBGlobal email. The signing up process is not difficult at all, but there is a specific process that needs to be followed in order to sign up for SBCglobal email. To know what the steps for signing up for SBCglobal email are, read on:
How To Sign Up For SBCglobal Email?
- Launch your web browser followed by entering ‘ATT.yahoo.com’ in the address bar.
- You will see a page being opened where you need to click the option named ‘Mail’. This particular option is given at the top-right side of the screen.
- As the webpage opens up, find the option labeled as ‘Sign-in’. However, you don’t have to really sign-in, as you don’t have sign in details. The reason behind clicking ‘Sign-in’ option is to find out ‘create AT&T account’ option.
- Once you see ‘Create AT&T account’ option, you can click it and enter your basic personal information.
- Enter your ‘Wireless number’ and ‘Zip Code’ in the appropriate fields and once you are done, click ‘Continue’.
If you come across any problem while signing up for SBCglobal email, then you can take help of SBCglobal email help and support providers.
Once you sign up for SBCglobal email, you will have to sign into your account, which is an easier process, yet you need to follow a series of steps to make it happen. Those steps are mentioned here below.
How To Sign In To SBCglobal Email?
- The process of signing up for SBCglobal email begins with launching your web browser followed by entering ‘ATT.yahoo.com’. As you do so, you need to press ‘Enter’ on the keyboard of your PC.
- After the webpage is opened, click the option named ‘Mail’, which you can find on the right side of the screen.
- Click the option named ‘Mail’ after which, you are going to see a new webpage being opened where you will see a dialog box where you will have to add your SBCglobal net email.
- In that same dialog box, you need to add your AT&T email address along with its password in the appropriate fields. Be careful while entering the details in order to avoid any problems later on.
- After entering all the information, click ‘Sign-in’ to sign into your SBCglobal email account.
How To Recover SBCglobal Email Account Login Password?
In case you have forgotten your SBCglobal email password after signing up for the email service, then you may land into a few troubles especially when you are using the email for your business related tasks.
If you are not being able to remember the password for your SBCglobal email account, then there is an option for recovering it. The process of recovering SBCglobal email password is easy, but you need to verify your SBCglobal email in order to recover your SBCglobal email password. However, make sure that once you recover the password for your SBCglobal email, you should change the password immediately and create a strong password so that nobody can guess it.
Problems originating in SBCglobal settings Email that may force you to consult SBCglobal email support providers:
- Unable to receive emails in your SBCglobal email account.
- Not able to send and/or receive emails from SBCglobal email account.
- Unable to attach files when composing emails.
- Emails sent from SBCglobal email account are appearing in the spam folder of contacts.
- Not able to log into SBCglobal email account despite entering correct Sbcglobal email login credentials.
- Forgot the password for SBCglobal email account.
- Unable to use SBCglobal email through IMAP rather than POP3.
- Unable to configure SBCglobal email on smartphone and/or tablet.
- Unable to configure SBCglobal email with MS Outlook, Windows Live, Gmail and other popular email clients.
- Unable to configure SBCglobal email on iPhone and iPad.
- Can’t find the correct SBCglobal email settings to configure the email.
- Unable to do password reset of SBCglobal email.
- Unable to find the correct SBCglobal email outlook settings.
- The sbcglobal email account is blacklisted.
- SBCglobal email not syncing with Windows 10 Email app.
Aforementioned are some of the most common problems that originate in SBCglobal email. But, there are a lot more issues that emerge in SBCglobal email for which you need to get in touch with email help and support facility.
While some problems are not that severe and don’t halt the functioning of the email account, but others are severe and can jeopardize the security of the email account if not fixed on time. Therefore, it is imperative to find a concrete solution for the issue you are experiencing in your SBCglobal email account.
Nobody is questioning the reliability of SBCglobal email, as it is coming from the house of a top telecom company AT&T, but nothing can be taken for granted. If you experience any glitch in your SBCglobal email account, then you can consult a team of email experts to identify the problem and to receive the appropriate solution.