One of the most common and widely used emailing services is Gmail. Along with amazing services, it allows Gmail users to access their accounts on any device, app, and page. Besides, you can contact their customer support for any issues.
If you are looking for “How do I log in to my Gmail” you are on the right place! This article lines up the easiest way to access your Gmail email account. Continue reading!
A complete guide to access a Gmail account on different devices
Log in to Gmail using a web browser
- Open the Gmail.com web page.
- Click on the sign-in button.
- Input your email address.
- Click on the Next button.
- Provide your account password.
- Click on the login/sign-in button.
Log in to Gmail using the Android Gmail app
- Open the Gmail app for Gmail login.
- Either click on the Menu option or the “add account” option will appear on your screen.
- Under the menu option, go to the Google icon.
- Enter your Gmail email address or the phone number associated with your account.
- Provide account password. Click on Next.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click on Next.
- Your account is ready to be used!
Visit Ityug247 for Gmail login-related issues.