Hello, I am Michael, a talented techie with over 15 years of experience in delivering quality assistance regarding Printer support.
This error happens when the print job gets stuck in the queue.
Here's the hp printer troubleshooting process for it.
- Close all the programs you are trying to print.
- Tap 'Start' and go to 'Administrative Tools.' Tap' Services.'
- Locate the list to 'Print Spooler.' Right-click and choose 'Stop.'
- Go to 'My Computer.' Now choose the 'Windows' folder by double-clicking 'Local Disk (C).'
- Go to the 'System32' folder. Then choose 'Spool' and then 'Printer.'
- Start deleting all print jobs in that folder.
- Now go to 'Services' again and right-click on 'Print Spooler.' Afterward, choose the 'Start' option.
For More Info visit here:
For More Printer Errors: