As the best email service provider across the world, Gmail takes care of its users' comfort along with amazing features and fast email services. Gmail users can access their email account using a web browser or other email clients, what you need to have is correct login details.
Have you forgotten your Gmail account password and unfortunately lost control over the phone number and the recovery email? Don’t worry! Here is how to recover Gmail password without phone number and recovery email.
How to restore a forgotten Gmail password without a phone number and the recovery email?
Along with dynamic emailing capacity and universally accepted emails, Gmail makes sure users get back to their accounts in case of any issues. Thereby, along with phone number and recovery email, there is another way to recover a forgotten password. You can visit the Ityug247 web page for both of these two methods. Check the third method given below to know how to recover a Gmail password without phone and recovery email.
Recover your forgotten Gmail password by answering security questions
Here is how this Gmail recovery method works.
- Open a web browser and approach the Google account recovery page- https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery?hl=in
- Enter your Gmail address and press the Next button.
- Click on the try another method and keep doing this until the Security Questions option shows up.
- Answer all the security questions and input the account creation date.
- Once all the answers are verified, you will be directed to a reset new password page.
- Enter a new password and confirm it.