Are you facing problems with Outlook and your AOL not working with Outlook? Relax! We are here to help you and will guide you to fix your problem you just need to follow the steps carefully and get rid of the problem.
Reasons behind the not working of AOL mail with Outlook
- The details of the incoming server are not entered correctly.
- The Outlook account is not synced with AOL properly.
- The password of the AOL mail has been changed could be responsible for AOL mail not working.
Solutions to fix the error in AOL mail with Outlook
The password needs to be updated
- Got to the Account settings of the email or you can also look for the Email Accounts
- Now, choose your AOL account and then update your password to get rid of the problem.
The details of the incoming server needs to be checked
Users are suggested to check the Incoming server details as wrong details will result in AOL email problems. You might be asked to opt either IMAP or POP for the server. However, we would recommend you to opt for IMAP for your email client as it will be more effective for your email.
- The Email application should be updated
Look for the updates of your Email application and then if there is any update then go for it and update your application to the latest version.
For more useful information on AOL email do visit the website Ityug247.