No one makes a plan with the thought of changing or canceling it. We all know how making changes to our flights has always been a hassle since the very beginning. But with Delta Airlines, you can easily make changes to your flight, be it refundable or no-refundable. If you wonder how you can Delta Airlines change flight, this article will guide you step by step. Let’s take a look.
Delta Airlines Change Flight
Anyone can easily change Delta Airlines booking from anywhere. They have provided the option to manage your flight on their official website. To do so, one needs to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of Delta Airlines.
- Click on the “My Trips” Option present in the top left corner of the website.
- Enter your first, and last name and the confirmation number of your booking received at the time of the booking via email.
- Now, press the red arrow, and your booking details will appear on your screen.
- Here you can make the changes to your reservation that you want.
- Click on the confirm option, and you will be directed to the payment page where you are supposed to pay the balance (if any) between the two flights.
- If the changed flight is cheaper than the earlier booked flight, the balance is not refundable.
Read also:Delta Airlines Vacation Packages
How To Avoid The Change Fees Of Delta Airlines
If you don’t want to pay any fees for changing your flight, you need to consider a few things. They are as follows:
- Keep in mind the 24 hours risk-free cancellation policy.
- Look for the airline’s flight changing schedule.
- Purchase a refundable Delta Airlines ticket.
- Become a Gold Medallion member.
Change Fees On The Non-Refundable Delta Airlines Tickets
Although, if you have purchased a refundable ticket at Delta Airlines, the airline does not charge you any fees while making a change in your reservation. But if you are a non-refundable ticket holder, Delta Airlines charge a reasonable amount for making any changes to your bookings before the day of the departure of your flight. The fees may vary between $0 to $500, depending upon the distance of your departure and arrival location.