Facebook has become a very important platform for our social presence and communication with our distant friends and family. With every new update of Facebook, several new features are always added to it to make it more useful for all end users. However, nowadays people are facing a complicated issue with it that states that this page isn't eligible to have a username. If you are facing the same problem, then you are at the right place, go through the following steps to get a solution to your problem:
- First, you have to log in to your account and go to the settings.
- Within it, click on the “Page Roles” option.
- In the “Assign a New Page Role” option, enter the name or email address of the person which you want to make the admin. This is necessary so as to rectify this page isn't eligible to have a username issue.
- Now, click on the “Editor” option and set it to “Admin” and then click on the “Add” button.
- Now, a notification will be sent to the added person of their new authority to your page.
- Now, ask the new admin to change the username of your page or the account.
- On the top menu bar, navigate to the drop-down menu arrow, click on “Your Pages” and select the page for which you want to change the username.
- Then follow the path About > Create Page @username.
- Type the new username and see its availability, it has to be unique.