1. The repeller should be VERTICALLY installed at 31-47 inches away from the floor. Simply plug it in to an AC 200V (or 100V) power socket.
The red LED light will illuminate, which indicates the device is working. This repeller should be used indoor only.
2. The repeller covers up to 1200 square feet of space. To enhance the performance, please use more than one device in large rooms.
3. In the first few days of using the repeller, it is normal to see even more pests appear in your home. Do not panic! They are just trying to move out of your home.
4. In order to guarantee the best effect of the device, install the repeller away from sound-absorbing materials such as carpets, floor mats, and curtains as far as possible.
5. Do not clean the device with wet cloth. If necessary, use dry and soft cloth to clean.
6. Do not drop the device or strike it too hard.
7. Suggested room temperature to use the device is 0-40°/32-104°