Relax Gaming has done everything right with the sequel to the original popular game, and we're sure fans will appreciate the efforts and improvements. The steampunk theme in book of ra classic adds a new dimension to the concept, and the visual presentation and characters remain as cool as ever. The biggest drawback of the first game was the very choppy grind in the base games, but this time you benefit from a clever respin feature that helps keep you motivated to reach the top of the bonus round.
The game in Book of Ra takes place in a dusty old desert town, and you play with 5 reels, 4 lines and 40 ways to win, just like the original game. Everything has been beefed up and improved in this sequel, and there's a lot of potential in that. The game is even more unstable than the first, but here you can win up to 50,000 times your bets, which is a major jump from the already good potential of the original game. The RTP has also been upgraded, and you can still profit from 98% RTP if you purchase the bonus round.
Book of Ra: What are the features of the bonus?
The features of Book of Ra are similar to the first game in the series, but everything is kind of magnified in proportions (in a good way). You also have a brand new feature in the base game, which means it has less grind than the original game.
Basically, it's a respins feature that triggers every time you get just 2 scatters in one spin of the base game. Each scatter shows a multiplier that adds up, and then you are given an equal value, which continues until you hit a winning combination. Each undefeated spin increases the odds by +1, which is a clever way to make a losing round a winner. When you get a winning combination, the odds you collected will be applied.
Free Spins on Book of Ra
Book of Ra's free spins feature is activated when you get at least 3 scatters on a single spin. The regular train carriage leaves and a new carriage rolls in its place. A sunset and a giant moon appear in the background before the new disc arrives.
The Book of Ra feature will run until you run out of bikes and you can unload many special symbols to help you out. All of the symbols that go down show a multiplier that is added to the total, but some of them also have other benefits. Here's a full list of what you can expect:
- Bonus symbol - adds a global multiplier of 1x to 10x.
- Gold Bonus Symbol - adds 20x to 200x to global odds.
- Payer - adds his multiplier to all other reel symbols.
- Collector - adds all visible values to yours.
- Collector/Payer - first adds the sum of all other odds to your own and adds the updated value to all other symbols.
- Sniper - doubles the odds from 3 to 8 on a random bonus symbol and can do so more than once with the same symbol.
- Necromancer - breathes new life into 1-6 used symbols (such as Prayer, Collector, Collector/Prayer, or Shooter symbols).
- Reset Plus - Updates trigger spins with +1 (3 changes to 4 and so on).
- Permanent Payer - adds its multiplier to all symbols on subsequent spins.
- Permanent Sniper - doubles the value of 3 to 8 symbols in all subsequent rounds.
- Permanent Collector - adds all other values to his for all subsequent rounds.